Block Sites and Apps With Aobo Filter for Mac
After installing Aobo Filter for Mac, you need to configure it to block specific websites and applications.
How to block websites:
- Go to “Zwemvlies Filter” tabblad
- Check “Enable the web filtering engine“
- Klik op “+” below the Black list box
- Type in the URL you want to block
- Klik op “Toevoegen” and the URL will be blocked
The URLs in White list will not be blocked even if you add to Black list.
How to block applications:
- Go to “App Filter” tabblad
- Check “Enable application filtering engine“
- Klik op “+” at the left-lower corner of the tab
- Choose an application from the window
- Klik op “Open” and the application will be blocked
Categorie: Filter Mac Learning Center