Blocco siti Web temporaneamente
Siti Web come Facebook, YouTube sono tali perdite di tempo efficace perché si rilassano il “cervello esecutivo” – il centro responsabile per prendere decisioni mirate, e ti lasciano in balia dei tuoi impulsi e compulsioni. Molti di noi spendono un sacco di tempo con il “cervello esecutivo” spento.
Some tools like Aobo Internet Filter for Mac enable you to block specific websites temporarily so that your kids or employees do not wasting time on disallowed websites during specific time.
Block Websites Temporarily With Aobo Filter for Mac
Aobo Filter for Mac is an easy option to temporarily block websites. To block sites temporarily, please go like this:
- Hit hot key on your keyboard to open the filter interface
- Fare clic su "+" to add the time-wasting website to black list
- You can also use "Only allow to visit websites in white list"
To unblock these websites, just remove them from black list or uncheck "Enable the web filter engine"
Block Websites Temporarily by Editting Hosts File
Modifying Hosts file is a little complicated. If there is something wrong, it may be influent your system. Please be careful with your every move.
- Open Applications – Utilities – Terminal
- Type "sudo nano /etc/hosts" without quotes
- Type in "127.0.0.1 xxx.com" in the bottom line
- Adding the URLs of web sites to block them
- Hit "Ctrl+X" and then "Y" to save and exit Hosts
- Type "dscacheutil -flushcache" in the Terminal
Nota: You can only add one website to one line.
Now the websites are temporarily blocked. To unblock please get into Host file and delete the line.
Categoria: Filtro Mac Learning Center