Block Sites in Chrome Mac
There isn’t a built-in feature to block websites in Google Chrome for Mac. Tuttavia, there are third party Chrome extensions and professional Filtering software for Mac OS X that can help you do this.
Apply Aobo Internet Filter for Mac
Aobo Internet Filter for Mac is a web blocker for Mac OS X users. It has powerful filtering engine which blocks any websites out of any web browsers, including Google Chrome. Aobo Filter for Mac is also a websites logger and application filter. With password protection, no one else can access the Filter for Mac and change its settings.
Aobo Internet Filter for Mac helps you block sites in Google Chrome.
- Check Enable the web filtering engine
- Fare clic su “+” under “Filtro Web” – “Black list“
- Enter the website/URLs you want to block
- Fare clic su “Aggiungere” and the website will be blocked
Aobo Filter for Mac also enables users to block Google Chrome completely.
- Go to “Filtro di app” and check “Enable the application filtering engine“
- Fare clic su “+” under “Identificatori di applicazione“
- Choose Google Chrome from the Applications folder
- Fare clic su “Aperto” and Google Chrome will be blocked
To allow the websites/applications, just check the items in “Black list” or “Identificatori di applicazione” and click “–“.
Install Chrome Extensions to block websites
- Open Web Store with Chrome and search “Blocker” on the page
- Aperto “Blocker (Free)<.b>” and click “Install“
- Right click the small lock icon in navigation bar and select “Options”
- Add websites you want to block and “Click to Enable”
By testing, it is proved that this Blocker extension is easy to be modified or removed without any security measures. We suggest you use some protective Filters for Mac OS X to block websites in Google Chrome for Mac.
Categoria: Filtro Mac Learning Center