Block Sites and Apps With Aobo Filter for Mac
After installing Aobo Filter for Mac, you need to configure it to block specific websites and applications.
How to block websites:
- Go to “Filtro Web” scheda
- Check “Enable the web filtering engine“
- Fare clic su “+” below the Black list box
- Type in the URL you want to block
- Fare clic su “Aggiungere” and the URL will be blocked
The URLs in White list will not be blocked even if you add to Black list.
How to block applications:
- Go to “Filtro di app” scheda
- Check “Enable application filtering engine“
- Fare clic su “+” at the left-lower corner of the tab
- Choose an application from the window
- Fare clic su “Aperto” and the application will be blocked
Categoria: Filtro Mac Learning Center