Filtre Aobo pou kòmanse rapid Mac
Filtre Aobo entènèt pou Mac is a web monitoring and blocking tool specially designed for Mac OS X users. Simple but powerful blocking features ensure that all the Mac users being protected from unfriendly websites and applications. It also provides website recording function, which enables you to block potentially dangerous websites handily.
Setup Aobo Internet Filter for Mac
Users can open Filtre Aobo entènèt pou Mac window by pressing hot key “Shift+Option+A” on keyboard after installation. After pressing the hot key, you will be promoted the interface of Filtre Aobo entènèt pou Mac as below.
Tips to Setup Aobo Internet Filter for Mac
- Click the -/+ to remove or add keywords/URLs from the lists in Web Filter tab.
- To block applications, please click + to add programs into Application Identifiers list in App Filter tab.
- Istwa Web shows you the visited links in any browser. Click Add to Whitelist/Add to Blacklist to allow/filter selected links.
- We suggest you set a secure password for the filter in Security tab and Apply Password Change. You also can set it to run for all users or only the current user.
- To back up Blacklist and Whitelist settings, you can use import/export options in Advance tab.
- Don’t forget to register your filter by clicking Enter Your License Key on the lower left corner if you purchased the filter.
- Please use hot key “Shift+Option+A” to call out the filter interface and make changes next time.
Synchronize Settings (Professional Only)
Aobo Filter for Mac Professional users are able to synchronize All the Settings with FTP.
|Remote directory:||the path to place configuration files (such as "/list")|
|Host name:||your FTP IP address or domain name|
|User name:||your FTP username|
|Password:||your FTP password|
- The Remote directory refers to the folder you’d like to place your lists. Don’t forget to put "/" before the folder name.
- The Host Name is the URL of the website that hosts your FTP account, not your user name. Pa ekzanp: www.internet-filter-mac.com.
- If your FTP account has a different Port number, please use its own one.If you have no FTP account, please Get One from Our Partners.
Start to Synchronize:
- Click "Download" to update the local configurations with the remote configuration files in the FTP server
- Click "Upload" to update the remote configuration files with the local configuration files.
The function is used to backup the configuration files or deploy the settings to all the Mac computers by "Automatically download configuration files" mak.
- By checking "Automatically download configuration files every XX minutes", you can update Aobo Filter settings remotely.
You can set up Aobo Filter and then "Upload" the configuration files or modify the configuration files directly from the remote FTP server, then all the settings including blacklist, whitelist, passwords and hotkey will be updated automatically to each Mac computer.
You can also Export/Import the Blacklist and Whitelist to/from your Mac on "Advance" tab.
Stop the Filter From Working
- To stop the filter from running, please uncheck any of the options Run the filter every time your Mac starts.
- Nòt: This step is only for disabling the filter instead of uninstallation.
- Please double click Uninstaller.command in the filter installation package.
- Enter your admin password. The password you typed in is hidden so you can’t see it, just type it and press Enter/Return.
- Quit the Terminal.
Kategori: Gid kap itilize li an