Block Sites in Firefox Mac
Blocking websites is useful in case you want to restrict what your children browse online. Given that there are many people asking about how to block websites in Firefox for Mac in Yahoo, forums, communities etc., the expert of Aobo Internet-Filter für Mac will guide you to block websites in Firefox for Mac.
Apply Professional Filter for Mac
Aobo Filter for Mac is an internet filter and web blocker for Mac OS X users. The Mac internet filtering features promise that all the Mac users will be protected from unwanted websites.
- Run automatically and stealthily when Mac starts
- Filter websites/URLs from Black list
- Stop programs in App Filter list from running
- Record visited websites in any browsers
- Add website history to White list or Black list
- Work on every Mac user/current Mac user
- Password protected of Aobo Filter for Mac
Hinweis: Aobo Internet Filter Mac blocks any web sites or web pages from any web browsers on your Mac.
Install Firefox Web Blocking Add-ons
There is no in-built options to bock websites in Firefox for Mac. Jedoch, Firefox does have a large selection of extensions and add-ons to block the websites that you want.
- Go to Firefox add-on page, search for "BlockSite".
- Download and click "Add to Firefox" to install the add-on.
- Klicken Sie auf "Install Now" to continue installation.
- Klicken Sie auf "Restart Firefox" to finalize the installation process.
- Klicken Sie auf "BlockSite" – "Preferences" to load the options.
- Klicken Sie auf "Hinzufügen" and then type in a website URL.
Repeat step 6 to add websites that you want to block in Firefox. Then click "Okay" to save changes. If you set up a password, you will be prompted to enter it every time you try to change the "BlockSite" details.
The above way is easy to get around. Apply a secured professional Internet Filter for Mac is recommended.