Aobo Filter for Mac v2.0 Released
Aobo Filter for Mac v2.0, popular parental monitoring and blocking tool for Mac users, was released on September 11, 2012.
Aobo Internet Filter for Mac OS X, one of the most popular parental control software and Internet filtering software for Mac, helps Mac OS X users to secure their Mac devices by blocking porn websites, stopping games/applications and recording accessed websites on Mac.
What’s new in Aobo Filter for Mac v2.0?
- Improved Filter Engine
- The website blocking and logging will become more accurate. The web accesses which are not manually performed by users on their own will not be logged to the history.
- The keyword matching algorithm gets improved as well. The texts inside non-related content of a web page will be ignored during keyword matching, which will reduce faulty web blocking.
- Fixed some severe problems
- The system crash and memory leak on the Mac installed with Aobo Filter for Mac v2.0 won’t happen any more.
- Improved the security
- The invisible configuration files will be encrypted, which is more secure. The configuration files of old version will be automatically encrypted after update.
- Improved the usability
- The Uninstaller file was updated and users will be guided step-by-step to remove the program.
- An upgrade helper "Upgrade-STD.app"/"Upgrade-PRO.app" is added, which helps users to update Aobo Filter for Mac with ease.
- Fixed some other small bugs
Category: Filter Mac Learning Center